This update is a revision to the original microRendu's main board updating
it from from version 1.3 to version 1.4. The new version 1.4 main
board shares among other thing one of the key components in the upcoming
ultraRendu. The update changes the oscillator utilized for the CPU
and the USB regenerative circuit while the remaining circuit design
Here is some information about the update process:
1. Sonore will replace your original version 1.3 main board with a new version 1.4 main board. Your original version 1.3 main board will not be returned to you and will become the property of Sonore.
2. Sonore will utilize your original enclosure, original uSD card, and your original processor board for this update. These parts must be in original condition and in good working order.
3. The Sonicorbiter operating system will be updated to 2.5 subject to the terms of item #6 below.
4. The new main board will have a 1 year warranty from the date of it's purchase. Damage from misuse to the USB connector and DC connector are not covered under the warranty.
5. This offer includes free world wide return shipping with tracking number sent to you via email. You must ship your unit to Sonore at your expense.
6. The update will be $235 USD for Sonicorbiter 2.5 owners and $245 USD for Sonicorbiter 2.3 owners.
Shown here with donor unit's processor and mciro SD card.
All shipments to us should be via a reliable shipping service with tracking
Special Note: Sonore will not be responsible for lost or damaged items during shipment.
Please ship the unit with it's micro SD card and include a copy of your PayPal receipt to:
Simple Design, LLC
Atten: Adrian Lebena
11103 NW 47 Lane
Doral, FL 33178
* The use of USPS may delay your update. Please use UPS, FedEx, DHL, or equal.